Monday, June 30, 2008

How long more?

How long more do I have to live through this agony. Yes, I call it agony. It pisses me off that I'm such a slow learner. I'm keen honestly. I want to do my job well, but why do I always fail myself?. I've been showing this cramped up face for quite a while now, and it doesn't reflect good on me though. 3 sector. I need to survive this. I believe I'm able to choose my role for today, and I must choose wisely. I'm not going to avoid it this time round, cus eventually one fine day, I'll face it again. So why not take the chance now and GO FOR IT. I'm prepared to receive negative vibes. I'm all ready. Today I don't wanna be blur anymore. I wanna prove to them that I can make it. I will not back out. I will FACE IT!. I know Im a slow learner, but Im WILLING TO LEARN!. YES, try and try. I'm not gonna give up. Im not gonna go to the clinic for the dumb MC, Im gonna face it today. Yes, positive vibes please be with me today, keep me cheerful throughout. Let me have the confidence, let me count my meals properly. Let me have the WILLPOWER! Teamwork, communications, take the humble pie. Use the magic words!. Yes, shall continue tonight after I'm back. LEARN, LEARN, LEARN. CANNOT BE SHY OR WHATSOEVER. MOVE!, PROGRESS~!

Now I feel the vibes man, give it to me!.
I'm not going to disappoint myself !!, I wanna change!!

No comments: