Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tired of explaining.

I've come to a point where I grew tired of explaining. I know that's not healthy, but I guess not everything I do got to be accounted for?. I HATE people yelling at me, showing their anger on me. How great are you?.

For instance, I was filling in some form. Which to me, is kind of personal so, Mr KC came out from the room, immediately my first reaction was to flip the form over. Puzzled, he asked what was it, so I said nothing and straight into his face I said I dont like it. For that he went into a rage flaring up slamming the door and everything. Now I know how that feels. I do need my own privacy, I aint small kid no more. Give me my own space. Maybe I should choose my words these days, it's been quite offensive.

Finally I went for circuit driving today, it was horrible. I was kind of impatient cus I was so used to driving on the road, that when I went into the circuit, it felt so unbearable!! I couldnt drive more than 20km/hr!! the place was too packed. Geez. Saw Uncle Gordon today, hahas, ah pa! I miss your teaching!!..not that my current instructor is bad alright. Just my own preference. Impatient in the sense that everything be it to stop here, or to turn here, etc.. everything was like so last minute, made me so angry. Should have like told me, for circuit you need to drive slow, there will be lots of turnings to do, you will have to pass through .... so on and so forth. At least PREPARE me.. Hais. But it went well after a few rounds, plenty of roll backs today..hahas.

After which, headed down to the stadium for a 2.4km jog, tired now.
Bedtime.



No comments: