Sunday, November 22, 2009

Good news?... not.

21.11.09 10:30pm

For the first time in my life, my atm card got retained in the machine! and best of all, it was at the cash deposit machine. =( My $$ and card gone. I've got to make a new card, and apparently it was my UOB NOW card. I can no longer get a replacement for that debit card cus they've got a new kind. My favourite red card. =( eitherways, Im only able to head down to the bank on Monday. Though Im not really bothered bout it anymore.. there's nothing I can do about it anyways. But for that instance when my card got retained. I was petrified! I almost broke into tears. Luckily Nic was with me. Imagine if that happens when Im alone. What will I do? I bet people reading this will come up with all kinds of reason and definitely be laughing at me. So mean. LOL.

Edited-22.11.09 2:43am

Literally bored to tears. Im suppose to be sleeping right now but Im WIDE AWAKE.
I've officially owned the titled- Facebook addict. What a life!
Cant wait for 2009 to come to an end. Looking back at my resolutions, which I dont really dare to check back. Random thoughts started sipping in..if I were ever to leave, will I be able to find someplace better? December is coming along real soon. Holidays, Christmas, work.. and more work. 2010.. ...... .... ..

2010 has plenty of stuffs planned ahead. Am I really prepared for it?. Though I feel nothing of it now. But when it does approaches. What will I do?. How to overcome it?. Will it drift away. Do I really bother about it?. I feel too comfortable now that it actually scares me. It feels so stagnant.

Will you still be the same?

No comments: