Thursday, April 15, 2010

restless

Been feeling pretty restless these days, and I fall asleep real easily. Just the other day, while I was on my way to Boon Lay by train, it took me a mere 5 mins to fall into a deep sleep. It was pretty embarrassing though, as I was literally leaning towards both sides. No matter what position I've tried, be it sitting straight, leaning back or slightly bent forward, it doesnt work. I'll still end up swaying to my sides. It was so bad, I remembered waking up to see myself so near to the fella beside me, luckily he was sound asleep as well, but those that were standing near me didnt give me a good time. They were literally STARING AT ME. I wonder if I snored?. Geez~

But taking train from Tampines all the way to Boon Lay was no joke. It was a torturous journey, my notes didnt help, it made me felt worse. It took me about 1 hour 15mins to reach Boon Lay? or was it more than that?. There was a nice park located below the track nearing Boon Lay, very scenic place but too bad it was raining heavily that day. Else I would have went there to walk around a bit since Im all the way there.

Finally my days of suffering is over, I've suffered from the "dry" days. Been trying to stop myself from getting unnecessary items and being very thrifty on what I purchase. My e-filing is done and I've got to settle those bills already. :)

Sometimes I just cant help but to have plenty of random thoughts running in me. So much so that, I'm tangled up in it. I guess not much people understand how I see things. And maybe I should change my thoughts as well, because it's quite harmful to me. I dont know how to put it, but yea it affects me sometimes and that I've gone through it before. Things happen for a reason I suppose it's a matter of how you see it and manage it. Im still learning, trying to spare a thought for others.

Im tired, cant remember what I was trying to say. Anyways, I'm feeling very full from the cheese prata and chicken briyani.. FAT FAT JO.

xoxo,
Jo.

No comments: