Saturday, June 04, 2011

It's interesting to know that, there's actually people reading my entries, and that your comments do make my day. Be it for your sarcasm or your thoughts that you think it'll kill you if you don't pen it down. I appreciate the feedback. Be it I'll taste my own medicine or not, it's not up to you to conform upon me. No one is saint, did I not say that I'm not here to be a clown to please all?. People do make mistakes, and learn from it, maybe you haven't learn from yours. Or that maybe you haven't realize you did fault as well? why not just learn from it and MOVE ON?. I know I've made mistakes in my life, and that there'll never come a second chance to change the facts. It'll take time to let it go, if I irks you that much.. you could jolly well not read my entries.

Don't torture yourself. Stop making yourself a living hell. Move on..

No comments: