Monday, September 26, 2011

Bangs not

Tried getting those "bangs" once again recently and it looks relatively better as compared to the past. But I'm done with it, gonna keep back my fringe as I find that it gets in the way of my eyes and it's not that easy to manage especially when I have a morning flight and I've to get up earlier than usual to blow dry those fringe. If managed wrongly, then there it goes, uber bad hair day.

My hair doesn't seem to be growing ever since. It's still stuck midway, when it curls at the bottom when I tie it up into a ponytail. It kinda irritates me. Was contemplating if I should get extensions done or not?.. miss my locks.

On a lighter note, I'm exactly 4 days away to see the boyfriend. (: It's like a judgement day for me as well, when the bf will tell me the truth if I've put on weight or not! lol.. then it'll be October. Not exactly my favorite month but I have something to look forward to (: can't wait!!!

Will be meeting the ladies tonight for dinner and some picture craze sessions..

Till the next update ;)

xoxo
jo

No comments: