Thursday, March 30, 2006

so much fer thinkin-

after thinking hard and long i've decided on BIT..den only the letter fer accounting frm college east came to me..so much fer thinkin so hard man..

when i've finally decided on choosin BIT..i got accounting..i hope it dun turn out dat bad eventually...i hope i can still change course when i get into poly.._Hospitality_

ya i'm still thinkin of being an air-stewardess..yupp no doubts bout tt..who noes..maybe im gonna be an accountant! lol..okay i've to start plannin bout my future and shit..its like i refuse to grow up all of a sudden..ya i've got no savings,no goals..blah blah blah...we r getting older day by day..hitting the BIG "2" next yr dec 20..wah..dat's fast mann...I REFUSE 2 GROW UP!!! lol..this means dat i can no longer take my pocket money frm mum cus im big enuff to earn my own..aarrggh..im growin up so fast..lol..

hadnt been bloggin lately cus i was darn lazie..= p
watch dvd wif da at my place ytd..i forgot e title of the show alr..i nearly cried at the endin luckily dar didnt turn to luk at me..so ya..= p shhhh...but he was darn bad..he was luffin at my spasm sis..lol..i cant help but agree wif him..she's kinda weirdo though..which i had come to terms with..= p but my sis can be a gr8 actress so ya..no worries =x
left my place bout 7 plus 8 cus meeting josh and jh supposedly to make the payments fer the trip..burd josh last min had dinner wif his boss and he doesnt had the money to pay yet..luckily we onli need to pay half upfront first..so ya nt dat bad..i am so EXCITED!!!!!! gg genting lyk next week!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! = )))))) gotta start packin lol!!! counting dwn the days to MONDAY!! 3rd MARCH 2006!!! i'll definately upload alot of piics no doubt bout dat!!! im gonna ask dar to upload it fer me..lol..jus feel so EXCITED even talkin bout it..its so cool gg to genting wif frens and my BF! = )) tis RAWKS MAN!!!!!! YEA! = ) im jus so soso sosososososos HAPPIIE!!
hahas..so damm excited!!! hahahas..okok..

cant wait to reach genting..dar is suppose to wear his singlet and boxers out into the cold at genting eating ice cream! lol =p cant wait to snap dat dwn too..lol..OH MANNN!! jus so EXCITED..i beta keep my calm or else ppl might tink im crazy..but...WHO CARES MAN!!! LOL
IM GOING GENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha..so excited!!!! = ) its lyk a dream come true sia..my silent wish was answered..lol..actuali..it was dar who made all these happen..I LOVE YOU SWEETIE..= )

he's jus sooooooooo SWEET 2 me = )
loving u mre each dae = ) _daryl_

No comments: