Sunday, March 26, 2006

when im wiif u...

met up wiif dear jus nw...= ) him siitin at e void deck waitg fer me to get hm..
i feel bad though..cus he chiong all the way dwn missing part of soccer just to meet me while i was still in my shop..= ( sorrie dear..he bought me twix! = p hehe. my fav! we jus chit chat all e way as per usual..and beiing flicked..fer lookin at the direction he was pointing..argh! after so mani daes i still get fooled by the same triick! lol! humph!!..i felt so simple..so nt gf material..i see his ex..dey wrote letters to him..hmm,,neba asked him bout the contents though..i neva reali tried writin a letter b4..lol..maybe when my ex broke off wif me..ya..onli dat letter..hahas..nw dat i recall..

talked bout our past relations..ya..and i guess i shudnt had..cus i can see he was rather stressed by it or someway or anthr..feelin uncomfortable..well..ya 4 yrs..dat was hw long my past relation lasted..i mean..im one who falls in love deeply easily..tts my vulnerable point..maybe cus i dun hab much expectations frm my bf..jus as long as i feel comfortable,both of us enjoyiin each othrs compnay..i guess dats all i need..i dunno ...well....im a gurl wo gets jealous easily and im tryin to take tiings slow too..i feel kinda stress hearin bout his past..cus all his ex did sweet little stuff..and dey sound smart to me..while im someone who is lousy in sch werk and am gg into ITE..

dear's real diffierent..i love his bear hug..hahas..(dats hw i call it) it jus made me feel so assured and comfortsble..so wad bout my 4 yrs relationship..even simple tings lyk sendin me hm was smth new to me and dar..and i enjoyed it = )

i love you = )
dj-

No comments: