Thursday, January 04, 2007

Been a while since my last entry, was busy working away, taking up as many shifts as possible, I hope I earn alot next month.

Well, it was my off day ysterday, and also for me to take my FTT once again, and ya..like what Daryl said, "Song Bo!"..I failed once again.ARGH!!..Some people told me, I only read the book and not memorise the content inside.Some told me to try again.But nah, maybe next month or something.$$ running low this month.
After accepting fate that I failed my FTT once again, went down to meet Shi hui..
Met her for badminton session, hahas, the kick is coming back. hahas, but I dont think will have much time in future to play another round of it.
After badminton session, went to sing KTV at the usual place, sangs lots of oldies, hahas, it was really way back songs, when Aaron Kwok had his mushroom hairstyle. Sang "Nan Ren Bu Gai Rang Nu Ren Liu Lei" ..and all the memorise flood back to me once again.
I just let the memories flow.
Another wrong move I guess for msg-in.

Argh.
Gotta go, working at 10.

No comments: