Sunday, December 31, 2006

INSOMIA!! =(

Couldn't sleep last night, tossed and turned, my mind just simply refuse to stop thinking and let me sleep! =(
I was typing random thoughts on my blog last night but decided to delete it and re-write a short post. My random thoughts was rather nasty, a selfish thought, so I decided to delete it.

I wont be joining ken and the rest for the countdown taking place at Expo. But no worries people, the 3rd of Jan' 07!! ..wow, 2007.
I bet I'll be having flashbacks once again tonight. ALOT. I chose to catch fireworks tonight.
May everyone enjoy themselves at the countdown at whereever they are. I'll be at Marina. With my primary school friends.No drinking for me on sucha day. I might just blabber out my Darkest Secrets . Ha!
Oh boy, gotta go prepare for work. =(
Will be wearing a dress tonight. I will be dressed BLACK from head to toe.
"Welcome to the Black Parade"..


Hugs to all.Enjoy this day, which marks the end of 2006 and a new year ahead.
Toodles.

No comments: