Friday, December 22, 2006

Okay just got home not long ago, and now here I am, once again to blog about my day.
Went Bugis with Audrey, she INSISTED on getting me a gift.She was feeling unwell at first when we met up. SILLY GIRL!, please STOP SNACKING!
She looked real sickly when we were at Bugis, I wanted to head home, wanted her to rest, but she's jut stubborn!..hahas..
We went Bugis St shop arnd and finally decided on a top =)
I bought a bag from BagLady, people you should check out this shop, their bags are real nicey =) it's located on the sec lvl.
I bought a shoe or is it considered heels? Mine was black while Audrey's was Red,woot`..just kept myself occupied the whole day, madness with Audrey.. =))
We shop and shop and SHOP!!! OMG, I cant believe I can actually do hours of shopping, I guess it's cus of Audrey's presence, hahas..
We disturbed Van and Von while we were at Bugis, hmmm, they seem real busy.
I took picture with the Christmas Tree, was real nice..made from ermm, soo kee?..if Im not wrong?.

With Christmas round the corner, I felt lonely once again, no doubt I have loads of plans on my mind, and gatherings to go to. I just felt like...
What you said to me still lingers in my mind, it's like a player that keeps repeating itself. Promises that were made..
I don't know why, but this feeling is kinda shitty. =(
I hope Im fine and not go berserk.hahas..just kiddin ya..
Im tired.
Working full shift tomorrow at HD..aaaahhhh

I needa cancer stick.
Out`

No comments: