Sunday, December 03, 2006






Hmmm, just got home not long ago from a slow slow jog with mum. hahas, her stamina is worse than mine, no doubt she plays badminton every alternate Saturday.Hmmm...

Why the jog?..Well, before that I was at my GREAT GRANDMOTHER's place, it was her erm..90+ birthday I guess?..hmmm..
Ate alot!!..the celebration was suppose to be held at some teochew resturant in Orchard, but my great grandmother had a bad fall, the celebration was held at her place.
Felt kind of sad when I saw her, she seems to be so much older as compared to CNY, a few months back. She seems so much frail. =(
Went over to ah mah's place today too, was nice being able to see her..miss her so much =))
Hmmm, bf is out to Funan to do his sound set-up for tomorrow, hmmmm..he'll be working..so am I..I'll be working at Aranda tomorrow..hmmmm..work and more work, I've yet complete my homeworks!!!..urgh..there's BCM project, still on-going..hmmm..=( after this project there will still be TPS project..OMG..=( holidays BURNT I guess..since we are gonna graduate in yr 2008 March..so as to be able to proceed to Poly there after..which means there wont be much break for me..AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH... =((
Is this what it's like to compensate back the 2yrs I've lost..=(( hais..

gotta go bathe alr..I smell ;p hahas..
Away`

PS: Some pictures I found at my Ah Mah's place.. the baby is Joleen.

No comments: