Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Reminiscing

It's my off day for today. A long night for me yesterday. Couldn't sleep. My head still feels a lil woozy. Exactly how I felt yesterday while I was at work.It's like the alcohol effect still hasn't go off.

I never learnt from my mistakes. Never. =(

Have nothing planned for today.Maybe I'll be sleeping my day away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay Im back, can't get some sleep, can't get my eyes off the com.
Read my past entries, and I've like 201 posts including this entry.
Didn't really read all of it. After reading through my past entries, it's like everything just happened yesterday.
How did it turn out this bad?..
Those unhappy stuff that happened.It was seriously very minor matters.Why did I feel so sad at that point in time?..and made sucha big fuss bout it?..

I told people, Im fine, I can pull through.
But don't ask me how long I'll take.

I bet people that views my blog feels like giving me a tight slap. It's like I've said I would forget but in the end, here I am, repeating my misery. Is it due to my PMS that Im feeling like this.
Hais.
Sorry people, I just feel this way.

No comments: