Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Pump Room


Von,Me, Ryan
Von and I (Suzhen and Me)
( Look at the Barrel, 3.5 Litres omg)
( My beer and Martini)

Spent my Christmas working away.Eyeing for the double pay hahas.After work went down to Bugis to meet up with Von and the rest.Headed down to Clarke Quay-The PUMP ROOM, Edmond was working there so we decided to head there to check out the new place, hmm, the atmosphere is nice, they have live band, and NO SMOKING =)
Von ordered one barrel (3.5 litres) it taste like Hoegarden to me.Hmmm..
First there was only Von,Ryan and me. Ryan dared me to bottoms-up. Hahas.
3.5 litres was way too much for the 3 of us to complete, we needed backups.hahas, we called down SuZhen, she brought along her friends, DK came down too with his friend.
So yeap in total, 8 people. Suzhen can really drink man, she bottoms-up with Ryan,her friends and me. Wooah` she can really drink man. Suzhen and me had extra order of Green Apple Martini, OMG, EDMOND!!! IT TASTE LIKE CRAP!!!!! I would prefer Lychee Martini man.
Von went a lil haywired, hahas, gotta company her to the ladies now and then.
Silly girl!!! PLEASE! IF WE GONNA DRINK ANYTIME SOON, I think you drink fruit punch will do.hahas, but she was fine after she rest a lil.

TO YOU
Im sorry for giving you so much nonsense.

No comments: