Thursday, December 28, 2006

All by myself.

Slept my day away. It's like I've not slept for a long time. And today I was a good girl. I stayed home.
My friend asked if I wana go MOMO today, was tempted, but I rejected it. I chose to stay home to sleep. No more drinking session for me.

Was suppose to meet up with yl,ak at inter mac. But it was still rainin when I woke up around 8plus?..so yeap.We were all lazy. Kinda worried for that girl. I hope everything is fine for her.
I went imeem.com to upload songs to my blog. Was listening to a few of X japan's song. Yah, and it didnt made me feel any better. It just made me felt worse. Was very tempted to go MOMO, wanted to drink. But NO. I stayed home.

Meeting up Audrey and the rest to do the TPS project.
At least something for me to do tomorrow. School's starting soon, will be working a lot next week to clock in as many hours as I can.

What is wrong?..
nites.

No comments: