Thursday, December 07, 2006

Zouk-ed last night, the place was real packed with all holiday goers. AAArrghh..
It was okay for last night. Mambo was playing me and Daryl's song once again!! aarrgghh..BF where are u!!!! =((

Oh wells, wanted to meet him today, but after I've chnaged and all, I no longer feel like going out..I wana save money for something special..

Died laughing today with VOn,Aud and Van, the first time all 4 of us were laughing like mad. Audrey was our merry maker =)) Skipped BFS once again this week.
Me and Audrey went home first, we skipped our elective, was kinda pist off with the role play script thingy, was unhappy with Annie Koh..luckily Audrey eased away my anger..hahahaha..i used up all my energy laughing. =))
I slept all the way till Dear called me around 6 plus?..It was nice to hear his voice..=))
Miss you so much, if only u appear below my block like the past, which I highly doubt EVER. Im just dreaming =)

I miss secondary school days, when friends were genuinely true to one another.

1 comment:

stupidYING :] said...

i know this is laggy.
but jus wonder ard ur 2006 memories and saw this so true sentance.

"I miss secondary school days, when friends were genuinely true to one another."

Is this so true to everyone..
i wonder.. .

anyway, TAKE CARE.
sorry to disturb! lols~