Friday, December 01, 2006


Hmm, I'm real tired right now..
Had so much fun just now..LOL..
Met up with Shi fer dinner. Woot`
We went to Whitesands..woah it's like alot of changes I must say, with better shops and most of all..there was BENS n JERRY!!!! hahaha but I didnt had that fer today.
We headed to the foodcourt for dinner and after which Downtown East to walk around, initial plan was to go to the beach but ermmm, on the way there the route was kinda creepy so we gave up the plan. Shopped around the new lil shops at Downtown East and we proceed back to the townpark and played the see-saw..hahahahahahaha..
I had videoed down the funny stuff shi did, but ARGH, my lousy phone. It was too dark..
Shi was real funny =))
There were a few "kids" around. They were real cruel, they smashed the fish they caught by laying the fish below the see-saw and used the seat to smash the poor lil living thing till it was real flat. =( HEARTLESS ANIMALS.. =(( they were preverts man, they were having so much fun smashing up the lil fish =( argh.Dammit. Kinda disturbed by their actions..=( Hais..
I'm so tired laughing so much..
Working two places tomorrow =((((((

ARGH..
Dear santa, maybe I've not been a really good girl this yr, can I have a small lil request?..
I don't really ask for much but I want to spend my time, everyday of my life, being able to face up with obstacles and difficulty with an optimistic attitude..
And everyone around me and defiantely my monster deary, HAPPY,HEALTHY AND NO WORRIES =).

nites`

(hahaha, i guess shi is gonna kill me fer that =x )

No comments: