Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dear just got home not long ago and gave me a call, hmmm i find him real sweet when he's drunk..but that's NOT THE EXCUSE for more drinks LOL..=x
Well, I shall not go into details with the contents..

Was working ermm..hmmm it's already 5.34 am Sunday..
So yea, while working mmmm, yesterday.
It was kinda HARDCORE..
Working at Aranda in the mornin and Haagen Dazs in the night.
Hmmm, I liked working at Haagen Dazs yesterday no doubt it closes at 11.30pm, just slightly later than usual. But I was workin in the kitchen the whole night, was kinda BUSY..hahas..
Was quite satisfied with myself that I manage to turn up for work and not trying to find any excuse to skip work. It was fun working with Cheryl,Victoria. Okay our manager (Marcus)..hahas.. He found a FHM magazine in the cupboard and I was like "WOW!!" and I browse through a little, I guess Marcus took it home x) lol..
H came down!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!
That's the first time I saw him, and I guess the impression wasn't really that nice I must say, =x
The way he talk to Marcus and stuff, I just turn away..hahahahaha =x
Bird came down too to look for Marcus, just dropping by I guess?..hahas..He had a HAPPY FEET PLUSH!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!! he said he didnt want it and I wanted to take it, but since Cheryl liked it too I gave it to her..because it looked a lil fake x) hahaha

Oh ya! I played the video me and shi recorded, they were like "HUH?!" hahaha..I was just laughing away, there were hmmm, 1 dumb customer today, but ohwell, hmm, I feel so much more energetic after Dear's phonecall, hmmm, I'm dead I cant get back to sleep!!! hahass..

Miss my monster, he sure can't recall what he said to me just now..
Should had recorded..
YOU went ZOUK!!! argh!!! BABI..hahas..
Love you monster =))

Out`

No comments: