Thursday, December 21, 2006

Okay Im back with my life. Went topsy turvy lately, I flipped yesterday night. Hahas.
It was nice having a small lil dinner with them.
Okay so now im officially 19 and ya, gonna kick the bucket soon. LOL..nahhs..
Okay I met my manager in the noon for lunch at Fish & Co..and the people there sang me birthday song after we asked for bill..omg..that was embarrassing. I was made to stand on the chair and hold a sparkle high up.That made me look like statue of Liberty..hahas..okok..after lunch we were DEAD FULL!! hahas..we went shoppin a lil, the candy shop is in centry square bullock cart!!! I was like searching for it high and low..hmm..hahas..no la..just searching..and now its in Century Square =)
Took pictures with fen and she bought me a strawberry erm , something for me to massage my back, selling at Mini Toons..=))
And dinner was at Seoul Garden, thanks people for turnin up once again!! I appreciated it loads =)) oh ya..Thanks Shi Hui Sweetie and her bf for the cake!..sorry i was tooo full to finish it up. =( But i liked it alot with that special name ON MY CAKE!..hahas..
After dinner, went ADDICTED, with Ken,JH,Paul and JZ for drinking session,instead of clubbing. Drank to my heart content I guess but I'm still sober, no worries, I still know what I was doing, ya I was msging nonsense I guess.Sorry for that. I guess people are the most daring when they get to drink, hmmm, boost confidence?..hahas..
Cried to my heart content, I hope I wont tonight. Meeting Audrey sweetie i guess?..woohoo..just 3 days and I've gained back all my FATS!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! and it's not even CHristmas yet!!!! aahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! hahas..
Enough of me crapping, going for a jog, needa breather.
I'll keep that "Just between the 2 of us" promise.

PS:People if u happen to be at ADDICTED, go see what i wrote on the wall..hahas..=x
Out'

No comments: