Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cleanup!

Bathed Coco Baby today, she smells nice now okay, will be sending her for grooming on Sunday. And I make sure it happens! She is currently lying on her smelly green pillow, her favourite instead of the bed Daddy bought for her from Ikea. Hahas. Silly piglet.

Have been having nightmares lately, bad ones. Last night was the worst!
I dreamt that I was doing a flight, not sure where it's to but it got screwed. It was a coming back sector, then I was doing some stuff in the galley and one of my collegues was checking the toilet when suddenly I heard a loud burst then Cap came on the PA. "Ladies and Gentlemen... he didnt finish his announcement then the windows burst, everyone was suppose to bend down cause it was a crash landing. I dont know why but it landed at Pasir Ris. I couldnt bend down in time, I only manage to run to the last row, and squat between passengers. The next thing I know, everyone was running out of the aircraft. I was badly injured, the glass sunk deep into my right arm, I felt the excruciating pain. It felt so real, my legs were all injured. Then the next scene I was in the hospital, waiting for people to treat my injuries. Then the next moment, my friend just pull out the broken glasses from my arm, it was a freaking long one. The cut was deep, till blood was gushing out.

I woke up in cold sweat. It felt too real. And it happens that I'm sleeping with the comforter again. Hais, mum said it wasnt a good sign, and that she has to wash the comforter. She felt uncomfortable with my new comforter. Hais, I chose not to believe such nonsense, but it has been giving me lots of nightmare, eversince I bought it..

Will be heading out to get my Coco baby's food.

No comments: