Thursday, March 19, 2009

3rd Day

It's the 3rd day today, I'm heading to work today after 2 days of off. No one was free to head out, or maybe I just wanted to stay home. 11 more days I guess. Haven been having much appetite for food. Didn't have the mood to do anything. Even work. Im like dragging myself to work each time. I need some slacking session, but I dont seem to be asking anyone out. Contradicting shit.

Tomorrow would be another working day, then followed by an off. At least there's something for me to do on Saturday. Then after which it'll be work again. Weekends....... what am I suppose to do?. Anyone has craving to head down to the theme park for those freaking rides or something?. I just felt like going there. Or maybe Haw Pa Villa or something. LOL. Damn.

Lately, I just love the silence.

No comments: