Thursday, June 04, 2009

Low

Down period. The red alert is getting nearer. Affecting so many stuff, was all positive when I was at work today although I was tired. I was extremely polite. And was even complimented on my good service. =) reason being, Im off as of today!! 04/06/2009. HAHAS. =))

Had an arguement after my flight, now Im in a more stable state, time for my brains to process, but apparently, Im physically tired. Exhausted, I'll think about it after my good night's rest. Met up with the usuals for a while, my ku partner has finally passed her FTT =))) CONGRATULATIONS!! =) her 1st attempt. Now Im waiting for her to drive me around! hahas. Dont worry, Im very patient. HAHAHA.

I hope it rains heavily tonight, so that I get to sleep peacefully. =) Currently Im wide awake cus I've just bathed in cold water. The freaking weather is driving me NUTS.

Im cutting down on sweets and chocolate for the time being. LIM BEI TOOTHACHE IS BACK!!! %#@%!^$ hahaha. And my bloody big sweep TIO JIA!!!! =( damnit. No luck siol.

Enough said,
I'm gonna turn in soon..

I will overcome my weakness.

No comments: