Friday, June 26, 2009

Sweet Bitterness.

Firstly Happy Birthday to my baby sister JOLEEN TAN HWEE SAN, finally her sweet 16th birthday. Sadly, it's also my 1st day of work after 1 week of leave. I feel so half hearted suddenly.

It's been a long time since Im talking to my sister on our bed, side by side. Been missing out quite a bit, but I've caught up with her. =) It feels good, like someone you're really comfortable with to relate everything ...cus we're blood sisters. Like DUH~
Im glad the bond is still as strong as ever. Feeling a little emotional right here right now.

Although people admires my family, I feel that it's all surface. Yes, there's time when I really felt the warmth, but lately, I guess cus of my absence from home, it felt cold. I love my family alot I really do, but can you believe it?, it's the hardest to express your feelings to them. Especially me. I'm a very emotional fella these days. When I talked to my sister, my tears just literally rolled down.




[FAMILY= Father and Mother I love you. ]

This is freaking corny I know, but it's really what Im feeling. Although there were times when I got irritated, times when I just wanna scream my lungs out. But the thought of them, when they get older and when they have to leave us one day. Im scared. Really.

Sometimes some stuffs are really too late, though I always encourage people to do something for their family, dont neglect and all....

Apparently, I'm the one that lacks the courage to shower my love to my family. Because we have neglected it for so long, that it became so foreign to me, that I feel so uncomfortable. Like we're strangers living under the same roof, I miss the times when I just sat down with my family watching some nonsense show on the tv, and laughing it out.I miss that warmth.

There's so much more to say, but nah.
Every family has their little secrets. This is something I need to overcome and put in more effort.


I love my family.



People, please dont neglect your family members because they are the ones that sticks to you till the end.

Dont misunderstand me. I dont hate any of you.

No comments: