Saturday, July 04, 2009

Step down for 4 days

Received a msg from my cabin crew manager after my flight yesterday that, I've got to be taken off from my flights until the 7th of July. I was extremely happy at first cus Im more of a slacker. =X but then again, the sad part came. I've got to stay home to rest and avoid going out to crowded places. So yea, my weekends are still burnt. Worse of all, I cant meet people, as I've got to be responsible on my part. In case anything were to happen to me, at least I was responsible enough to keep away.

Daryl was real sweet this afternoon, he surprised me with a box of duck rice for my lunch =) when I was actually angry with him for not calling me or even leave me a msg. He didnt came into my house, just passed me my meals and left for home. I cried. It was his thoughts that touched me. Thankew so much sweets =)

I guess I'll be blogging quite frequently these days. Maybe I'll just slack today, then maybe tmr or something I'll start clearing my stuff, sorting out my cupboards and all. Or maybe do some online shopping, hahas.

I need a proper holiday. =(

No comments: