Monday, September 07, 2009

Dark Circles

My eyes looks as dead as a fish's eye. And surrounding it are dark dark circles. =( Insomnia is the result of it all. I feel like shit.

It's finally my 3rd day for today, cant wait for tomorrow.

Had a dream recently, that got me to open up my diary to read through. Warm tears trickle down as I flip through. Just rewinding, nothing else. It's like reading a novel, in Singapore's well-known "singlish" writings. There were so many grammar mistakes,those days; when I tried to indicate a "." after every word. Those were just early phases of my life, times when I was in my world, the "lala" lands. HAHAS!!

This world is full of unexpected changes, that sometimes it scares us or should I say ME to be exact. I feel disappointed that I cant stand firm on my grounds. Whatever that I say. I contradicts myself. Easily being stepped on, knocked down. But when I try to. I got overboard and people shun away from me.

UGH, just pms-ing again.

Shall open that longan bought from prime. Haha!

No comments: