Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Randomness

I've finally slept for a whole 10hours!! woots~ =) It feels so good.

What a lazy afternoon, what should I do today, since I'll definately be called up tomorrow for flight. Hmmm..

Some random shit happened yesterday, met Nic after I've seen the doc. Have an aching back recently, doc said was cus of my posture. It's slightly aching as Im typing away. Kind of lazy to go to the sinseh which is only 4 bus-stops away. Bought my favourite pineapple tart at Isetan yesterday, like it lots! :) though there's only 8 packets in that big box. Afterwhich to the KTV at Serangoon Gardens. Drama mama part happened. While I was alighting from the cab, there was another vehicle at the back sounding it's horn. So we were kinda rushing out. Jumped out of the cab as soon as possible and happily slammed the door assuming Nic had alighted from the other side.."BAM! the door slammed straight into her.." The moment she came out of the cab, she was laughing and laughing, the next moment tears trickle down. " WTF!! sorry!! is it painful??!!" and her bloody reply was.."it's not painful I'm crying cus I was shocked, and it's so funny!!" wtf right.. this SHA DA JIE!! Omg..
Then followed by the heartless fella who finally called after like 5days later..and the joker can still joke with me. I cried a river balls..LOL. Thanks ar Daryl.

I wanna watch "The Ugly Truth" and " Inglorious Basterds".
I'll never forget "The Proposal". The funny incident that happened.

Can someone plan an outing soon?!! Im rotting.

No comments: