Wednesday, May 05, 2010

HABIT

I've got this bad habit of mine which is stuck to me for a long time. I tend to read my past entries whenever I feel lousy. It's like a reality check for me to see if I've improved or got worse, and apparently I'm like slipping back. This IS BAD. I've been staring into space too often than not lately. Motivation span for studies is dropping at an alarming rate.

I've been thinking of the meet up I had with Fang and Na the other day. And the future; still freaks me out. I can see changes in them, the way they talk about their future, how they have set their path/goals and moving forward. Whereas for myself, I see myself growing roots to the ground/ "hen-tak-kaki". I'm proud of my ladies, as in they have worked out their path well. Why I don't seem to have that spark in me?. I tend to focus on negativity than seeing things as an opportunity. I want to learn from my mistakes!

I used to give up on myself easily, get myself all crushed and hurt, as though the world owes me. I have tendency to indulge myself in pessimism, which Im dying to get rid of. Self-pity is pathetic. Live for yourself and not for others, for they are not the one that breathes life into you. Don't live with regrets, never allow anyone to bring you down.

Enough said, back to studies.


2 comments:

Tianzui said...

No worries babe. u are doing quite well :)

joRindaze- said...

:) ahahs! xie xie..