Saturday, May 22, 2010

Subjective

Quoted from a blog..

"
It takes guts to change your life like you did.. U always have a choice.."

I've chose mine, and I'm sticking to it. I know what I'll have to face, I don't blame those that couldn't understand my decision.( I finally understand that feeling ).

At first it felt like total lost, cus people shun away from me. I'm standing there alone to fend for myself. I chose selective listening, and to face my consequences. It was difficult at first, like a mental struggle to go through, peeps that used to msg me everyday disappeared. I was actually affected by all these small little actions. Though there were some that told me it was okay, nothing wrong for me to choose this way. It's just in me, that I will feel so otherwise.

It didnt take me long to figure things out, to talk things out and to get it out of my system.

I've to learn to grow up, to move on.

Im really sorry to those that I've hurt, and I know sorry doesnt help the least bit in this context, nothing does. I don't seek for people's understanding for what I've chose.

Im thankful to those that still stood by me.

I ain't losing faith, because there's you. (:



No comments: