Friday, December 14, 2007

Holidays

Holidays are like just a day away , consider the fact that it's already 2.31am Friday.
In about another 4 hours time i should wake up and prepare for school..

Im seriously very lazy, but Im gonna try and push myself. I guess I've chose not to go for the photoshoot later on..
So i guess my plans for Friday would be to go to school and thereafter head home to nap a while before meeting Xinyi for gym, which I hope I'm DETERMINED. lol. Man, I needa lose weight.
I've gained another 2Kg just like that..BOOm..

shall continue later..
nites.


-----Edited----


Okay, so I've just WOKE UP. Fucking hell. =( I manage to give my friend a MORNING CALL at 6.30am, yet I SLEPT back. Damn fucked up. =(
Called the people regarding the photoshoot, hais. See, lack of determination, everything gone.
Hahas, I knoew what to wish for Christmas this year; to lose alot of weight. hahas. Damn.
Alright, alot of pictures to upload, shall start with yesterday, then followed by Mr Ryan's 21st Birthday. Lazy to bore you guys out, enjoy the pictures..


[ The Outing with the ladies yesterday ]


( The top I intend to get.. =) on Sat. )







Pictures from Ryan's Chalet...


[Jo & Andeline]


[ Andeline & Suzhen using my phone to camwhore!!! and even set as wallpaper!!]

[ Me and Bird Day Boy.. ]


[ Getting the BBQ started..]

[ I've forgotten what Ryan was talkin bout..hahas..]


[ I just look like some dumb fuck..hahas.]

[ I didnt realise Ed was tryin to steal the limelight. ]



[ I LOVE Sweetpotatoes.]


[ Makan Time! =) ]






[ Handsome Ed's " feng huang dian qui xiang" ]

[ Me and Jieying ]




The Attack..waaha.



No comments: