Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This came real bad on me. I wonder if anyone bothers anymmore.
I seriously didnt realise what has become of me..
And I didnt even realise everyone was leaving.

Left alone, no one to turn to.
I dare not even call up anyone.
I realise I dont have anyone to fall back on too.
Dont despair..Im equally pathetic.

Yea fucking do something about it, better than fuck here fuck there.

This coming from someone who was "my best pal.."
Thanks alot.
I guess if you didnt chided me. I'm still being as,.. I cant find that suitable word to describe,
basically..
I've let people around that used to cared down..
and now..they're slowly drifting away from me..


why do i feel the ache so much?..
Maybe it's best that everyone leaves me.


Can i jus end this life....
I hate myself.

No comments: