Friday, October 24, 2008

Concentration

My concentration this morning was off. SO off.
Couldn't fall asleep thus I used the com all the way till 4am. Therefore felt like shit. I was so tired at work, the load was freaking full. UGH. It's all over. =) Sigh of relief.

Today was nothing but the norm.

I believe in what I see for myself. I'm sick and tired till Im immune to it. I don't feel hurt, I don't fear neither do I bother anymore. If you loathe me that much, then you can jolly well dont turn up. What's the use of turning up and showing a face?. No point acting nice to me, when you don't mean it. I dont need that crap from you. You can choose not to answer me too. I tried explaining to myself maybe it's my fault, but that was back then. Things hasn't change one bit. You're still the same. I can't be bothered with you anymore. Do whatever you like. I don't care.

Im tired.
Needa rest.
Nights.

No comments: