Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TLC

Maybe I've been a lil too much lately. A lil more confidence, a lil more self-esteem, thus it gave me a lil boost and Im starting to voice out.

I dont ask for much do I ?
It's just a small little thing which I believe could have been a joke. Instead it turned the other way.

To EVERYONE please, when you happen to call me on the phone, please do have PATIENCE with me. I'm having a little problem with my hearing, must be due to the loud engines. Either that or my phone is giving way soon. So I'll tend to "HUH?" quite often. Do bear with it. Many apologies.

Im tired. Really.

Another working day for me again tomorrow. A long day. How to pass it?.. =(
I've not even rant out my day for today, nono I mean yesterday cus it's already past midnight now.

TLC.

Jo, what have you done again?..

No comments: