Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tired. Grumpy. Hungry

The wind is howling outside as I'm typing away. How I wish I'm still sleeping right now. UGH.
Today's to Solo. Back by noon =) but apparently I've got some halloween errands to run, Bras Pasar. Hmm, where's that man?. Just to get a MS uniform, DOUBLE UGH!. Hopefully it's near Beach Rd or something. At least I can get something for myself just in case I wanna go out and party away tomorrow after my 4 SECT. =( Tired to the max.

I HATE drunkards. REALLY.

Driving yesterday was terrible, I stalled total : 3 times. =( For a freaking right turn. UGH. Where have the fun of it gone to?. I prefer driving without my shoes on =)) and it's okay to be barefooted when you drive during your test. BUT, the disadvantage of being barefooted is that, you tend to use your toe to step onto the clutch, which apparently happened to me and I almost cramped. Hahas, what an IDIOT.

Hais, clock is ticking.
Got to go, got a flight to catch.

Toodles,
Hungry Jo.

No comments: