Monday, August 17, 2009

3rd Day

It's my 3rd day of work today, going to get prepared for work after this entry.

Went over to Adelina's wedding last night after my flight, all the way at Woodlands okay. Hahas, rushed down after work. The freaking cab cost me a bomb! could have bought a top with that money! lol. It cost me about $35! cus the taxi driver aint familiar with Woodlands as well. Geez~

Ade looked real pretty in her white kebaya. It's been extremely long since I last met her. She's still the same, still as crappy. LOL!! Missed her so much, so much to catch up. Hopefully I'll be able to meet her while she's back at Pasir Ris. So happy for her. Congratulations girl =) Joc was there as well, I miss playing vball with them. Time flies, we're all 22 and moving on.




















My bond is coming to an end real soon, I got to decide now. =(
Feeling so hungry right now. Today will be off to Lombok back only bout 10 tonight hopefully earlier =P

I had so much on my head to think for these past few days, happy ones, sad ones, basically I'm in a dilemma now. Work is definately important for me at this point in time. Studies got to come along. I need that but I lack the capital. UGH, crap. Hadn't the time to talk to Daryl, since most of the time we clash, as in I come back from work; tired, or maybe he's asleep and all, so didnt have the time to talk about my studies. HUM BIN!!!!! ~

got to go.
Jojo.

No comments: