Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ooohh chilly morning.

Good morning people! this is absolutely due to the new games in the DS that made me wake up so early in the morning. Im having an evening flight later so yea. Got to reach briefing room only like 7:30pm? it's an overnight flight, will be back only the early morning of tomorrow. Hopefully by then, my emails have been replied!, I've been waiting and waiting for the reply, it got me so impatient seriously.

I want a change of phone. I want LG Renoir. =( yes, this IS base on impulse. Therefore I'm waiting to see if this temptation is gonna die off any time soon. Hopefully by this week, else Im gonna get it. I'm trying to quit this habit of changing phone so regularly. I dont remember any phone that stick to me more than a year. That was the past I hope and that Im able to stick to this for a longer period even if problems had surfaced. It was due to my own carelessness. I've forgotten to turn off my phone onboard for the 3rd time this month, and everything is going haywired. It either stays in a particular page for a long period of time or everything appears in reverse dual screen.

Another news has been heard. Though it doesnt really affect me, it just make me feel that 2009 isn't a great year for all. Like literally. It's been affecting me in a way or another, but Im trying my best to remain positive. I believe you should too. I pray that everything will go smoothly for you.

Back to my ds..

No comments: