Monday, August 31, 2009

Judgemental

As much as I tried not to be one. I failed. I was judging.
Someone made me realise it while working today. I realise I fumbled, blurred out. Total knockout when I was working. Reason being.. " cus you've heard too much and judged, before you gave it a chance..". I was guilty of it. It got me so nervous and everything, I kept reminding myself to be precise in my service and all, but it made it all worse because I was too concentrated on my performance, I didnt wanted to be picked on. When everything tenses up, everything I did screwed up. Given the benefit of the doubt, I would have been killed on the spot but I faced it.

Aint gonna make this blunder again.
Aint judging no more. Just treating people the way, I want people to treat me back.

I've faced my fears.

No comments: