Friday, October 30, 2009

2010

YOU
I hope you make the decision that's best for yourself which you wont come to regret in the near future. No one decides your future except yourself. I believe my emotions got the better of me today. It takes lots of self discipline to be able to control what I wanna think about.. but apparently it went kinda off today.
Physio was okay, my back doesnt hurt that much after today's physio. Nic has been so sweet to company me down for my 2 physios.. I've another session tomorrow and I'll be headin back to work on Saturday. Some thoughts just went through my mind. Maybe that explains why Im kinda down today. Am I ready to change vocation?..change my life..
How well do I adapt to changes?..
Can I take another heartache?..
Can I still remain as cheerful as ever?..
xoxo
Jo.

No comments: