Monday, October 19, 2009

Twist

It was a turn of event. It wasnt as bad as I thought it would had been. Instead it was enjoyable and fun =)

Been getting lots of bruises around my arm and leg areas, unknowingly. Can't seem to get these bruises away from me. Today it got worse, must be due to the cabin air, too drying. Thus causing some slight peeling and bleeding on my right hand. Uglified. =( It's depressing to see so many scars on myself. Clumsy!!
















Bought the big tin of Redondo Wafer sticks ;) it consists of 3 flavours; Choc, Vanilla and Choc Mint. I'm gonna give daddy the choc mint because it's not nice..HAHAHAHA!!! wanted to get just the vanilla only since it's on sale but cant find it so might as well just get that combo tin.









FOOD.FOOD.FOOD.




I'm dying to do something to my hair, after the failed attempt of getting my hair coloured, I've thought of waving my hair or maybe cut it short like Sonia! together with my sis..HAHAHA!! I need someone to die together with me..HAHAHA!! all these are just my random thoughts cus I cant manage my long hair, and it looks so dull on me..


gotta go now..
xoxo

No comments: