Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stiff back

" Have you done any strenuous exercise lately? " with those cheeky looks..LOL!! that question came so abruptly that I almost burst out laughing. What a humourous doc.. Yes my back got worse, gave me stronger dosage of medication to cure it. And a vitamin.. Im full of illness.

This aching back is seriously getting on my nerves, Im going to the sinseh no matter what!. Lazing the whole day, the new sofa feels so comfortable, I can just sleep there, it can be my new bedroom.

My digital camera charger is lost. Im freaking sad about it. =( Will be heading to challenger later to see if I can get a third party charger or something. So crappy.

Be back to rant later, mooncake show starting!!! ;)



--Edited_ @ 5:45pm


Im back, gonna prepare now and off I go to the sinseh. Hmm, kinda scared though. Alone okay! Very lazy. =P
Finally found my camera charger, it's in Dad's drawer!!! how silly!! hahas.


See ya!



No comments: