Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Failed Model LOL

Went for a photo shoot today. It was crazy, hmm not much of a fun experience for me as I was clad in outfits that I wasn't comfortable with. Oh well, guess I'm not cut out to be a model after all. Hopefully I'll look okay?. LOL. At least I've the experience of how life's like in the office of a magazine company. It looks pretty interesting..hmm (:

All in all it's the experience ;) thanks Nget lol.

Met up with Sher for lunch after the photo shoot, as I looked pretty horrendous, I got myself shades that's kinda expensive. Finally had my dessert at Bugis. Had the longest conversation on the "Hello Kitty". Having lots of fun making fun of it, Sher actually searched the web for Kitty's surname, twin sisters name..LOL.. I had my fair share of fun laughing my ass off.. (:

good night world..
xoxo

jojo.

No comments: