Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Supper?

Supper sessions never leaves me with only undigested food and water retentions, in fact it's times like this when we sit down and talk about life, anything and everything. It works like a reminder sometimes, to make you reflect on yourself a little, and realise that actually there's changes in yourself that you didn't feel. Sometimes changes are good, if it helps you grow.. if it doesn't, and your perceptions and all gets confused and mixed up, it'll be nice to have someone to trigger you.

The topic that we touched on and all, it shows how much I've pulled myself away from all these, and how comfortable I'm in my tiny box.. talks like these that makes me get back on track. I enjoy hearing people talking about life and all, especially when they've got lots of encounters of weird and funny things..

Do I even make sense?.. hmm..

Don't wanna be in the default category, I wanna learn more things!

No comments: