Saturday, February 10, 2007

dumb.

Im back! finally my com is fixed!!!! yea =)
Just got home went out to slack with the usuals. Now I've really sorted out everything that is sort of stuck in my mind for quite a while. Im BACK!!! =))

Okay went to celebrate Lily Lim's birthday, we got her a Guess watch and a VS 9-in-1 curler =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!! hehe..
It was nice to have everyone together =) and even Sheryl =)
People send me the pictures soon!!!! it's way time for me to do some updates on my pics, ahahs..

Alright,i'm feeling kinda hungry right here right now, hmmm,
Hungry hungry, very hungry.

There's some stuff which I feel like saying out but I cant.
All in all, Ladies with me like Zara,Van,Aud,Von hahas..not forgetting Ps and Sh..lol..
thanks fer being there fer me. =) thankew.
I've recovered already. Totally.


Hungry!!!! hahas..
ciaoz.

No comments: