Saturday, February 17, 2007

Trend: Zombie

Just woke up. Reached home bout 4 plus in the morning, resulting in lack of sleep which I feel kinda shitty now. Hahas. Im meeting Audrey for our last min shopping spree later, I feel like staying home to sleep not wanting to get any new yr clothes le. =x URGH . Real TIRED. My style for this new year, hmmm, not sure of what to get either..aaaahhhhhh...

Should I get shirt and tapered pants?
I guess no tube fer this year. ( ate too much lately. )
Short dress with leggings? ( MINA sia )
hmmmm, Dammit.
Dress? ( too Sweet? tt's not my style )
something from TopShop?
Oversize shirt? and leggings?.. ( poser ? )

I seriously dont have a style in mind this year.
Maybe I'll get a dress and something. Something which I have not decided on.

Okay work was CRAZY man! customers were flocking to Clinique yesterday. Hit SALES =)
LOADS of people came down my counter.. =)
First it was Mr Charlie, thanks fer the organiser and pen =) I'll try to schedule smth! hahas BABI!!!
Second is was Josh,Ken and Paul they came down to play with the cosmetics..hahas..retarded!..
Lastly was Jason,Sher and Kian!! hahahas..
Was an enjoyable day ytd =)

Alright Im late, not even prepared yet, IM DEAD. =p
ByEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: