Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sweet Nap =)

My days seems to get by even faster these days, till I've lost count of the dates, with sleepless nights and all, accumulating, Im die of exhaustion soon. Anything to do with school?.. Well, NO!
It's like I've self-declared holiday.
Finally went to school today, and guess what, I COULD NOT STAY ON TILL THE LAST LESSON.
I left school at 12. Took cab home, and slept immediately.
Just woke up not long ago. Was suppose to give some people wake up call at 2.30 and to think I missed that alarm! imagine how tired I was!, luckily that person set own alarm too, and called me at 3.45 and told me " You're the best man!" and I was like huh?..still in my sleepy state, and to realise I forgot to give the wake up call!!!! hahas, niwae, manage to be there on time so yea, my help wasnt really needed =p

Lesson Learnt: Never ask me to give any of you wake up call when Im very very sleepy. =p

Now Im suppose to bathe and go over to Coffee Bean to study.
I feel more energetic now.
Gotta go ..

No comments: