Monday, February 12, 2007

Early morning...

This is the result of not completing assignments given and thus accumulated till now..
My eyes are barely opened, GOSH this is toturing.
I thought I could complete my stuff by 3am but look at the time now!..argh..4.44am buy 4D ya..hahas..
I've still got like 20 more questions to go..
Well let's talk about my day today or was it yesterday (Sunday)
Worked at HD, hmmm, the crowd kept coming in, lasted till bout 8 plus 9?..hmmm, didn't feel so bad as compared to Tue?..My second shift of the week, I guess i'm adapting to Century Square's style already?..I hope so, or else Im gonna get that resignation form man.
CNY round the corner, it's time for a lil "investment" hahas, hmmm, haven got my new yr clothes yet..aaarrrr..no black colour tops either! =( Darn..
I've finally watched "Night at the Museum", wasn't that funny afterall, guess it was due to the people I watched with. They were practically sleeping los....DOTS.
Hmmm, it's 4.50am already, time seems to pass very fast today, and I've not sleep yet!!..I dont wish to get sleeping disorder man.
Got to wake some people up at 5 soon, hahas, I wonder if you will wake up. hahas.

I have the urge to wake everyone up, since I cant sleep, =p
Nah, nonsense.
My $$ is runnin real low, hope the Clinique pay does get in on the 15 at least I can survive till CNY.
Wonder what it would be like for me this week, will I be in living hell? turning into a zombie. Plenty of random thoughts running through my mind, like what should I eat later for breakfast, what should I bring to school, what should I do today after school-should I go home to catch some sleep or head down to Macs and mug with sh?..
Hmmmm, is this a long entry?..
hmmmm, wonder what will happen if I call Audrey they all now..LOL..

Reminder to myself: Beware of Jerks.
Alright my phone alarm rang alr!..
gtg..

[17 more days to EXAMS]

No comments: