Thursday, September 25, 2008

Departure..Not
















My khaki is leaving, both sad and happy. More of the sad though.
Happy that at least she's not stressed up anymore.

1 thing I learn from drifting. It drifts further. Im afraid this would be another drifting friendship. Hais. It's always like this. When Im really comfortable with this person, some reasons have to happen and people starts drifting.

True we can plan something and maybe meet up and all. But I've heard it too many times. I'm one person that cant stick to the plans, always having something coming up at the very last minute. I've lost touch with my secondary school babes. Even that handful is difficult to meet up with them. I've tried planning to meet up, but same thing goes again, something crops up. Or I went awol without any msgs.

Independent loner I guess.


Got appointment for my nails. Got to go prepare already.
Ciaoz.

No comments: