Monday, September 15, 2008

Weight issues

Seriously, it's getting on my nerves, the munching just goes on. Is this a problem or it's just me that is having problems controlling myself. Im binging man. ALOT. Till it's pretty bad. I've gained so much since he POP-ed. Im not trying to put the blame on someone but yea. Im eating alot, maybe cus my stress level has gone down like way and alot and Im more optimistic lately, that everything I do got to do with food. It's been such a freaking long time since I had weight problems, and now it's back to HAUNT ME again! Freaking crap man, where's my gym sessions and all gone to! PRocrastinations, blame the weather, blame the mood Im in. Everything boils down to me. Why am I popping food into my mouth! is there any alternatives?! Im gonna goggle and see the reasons to why Im binging.



Just last night, I bought black pepper seafood pasta from Swensen's to Dar's place. 2 set. 1 for him and 1 for myself. I ate more than him! ARGH!
He looks freaking slim right now, I wonder where that belly went. UGH!
This is so irritating, the tummy is bulging out already yet I still cant stop EATING!!
This is the side effect of quitting from........but if you wanna live a healthy lifestyle you got to quit that. CRAP THIS SHIT MAN!

LOL. Omg, Im going on and on bout my weight problems..haha.
Oh yea, watched that " Forgetting Sarah Marshall " movie at his place



seriously they are motivating me to work out like real soon, okay i believe people that knows me know the fact that when I say it motivates me, last for maybe the most 3 days, and Im back to square one.



FAT CHUBS is back, I hate it when he calls me CHUBS. Like I rather people say Im slim and all.
Stupid. Nothing will work when Im just ranting.

Fuckomofo.

No comments: