Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Best Friend's Girl

I love it! =) I like this show alot. Dane Cook is good. He fits the role perfectly. Anyways, I just love slacking out on Saturday Nights. Though the initial plan was clubbing but we were kinda lazy so Movie was decided. And Im glad I chose to watch it. Because it was worth it.

Not too much of details here, I ain't no spoiler. Go catch it. =)

Im still eating alot, but surprisingly I couldn't finish the popcorns for once! for people who knows me well enough, will know that at the end of the movie, Im always left with popcorn all over my seat and myself. LOL. I don't know why, but yea. =p

Edited.--
Im changing my daily routine =) see how it goes.

Alright good nights people.
Have a good rest Joanne. Let your god damn mind rest for once.
Peace out.
xoxo,
Jo.

No comments: