Friday, September 05, 2008

Random

Been reading her blog for quite some time now. Each time I read it, my heart aches, everyone's supporting you girl please don't give up. It seriously tears me apart whenever I read her entries, she is so brave to pull it through till now, if it were to ever happen to me, seriously I wont be able to continue. Hang on girl, the rainbow will reappear soon, dont despair, we're all here for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------




Went for a haircut at Gatomore today. Hahas, cute name and a cute hairdresser.HAhas. =x
Im like so excited, will be doing my nails tomrrow. Needed a little pampering for myself lately. I need to stand up for myself, these words kept repeating itself in my mind. Enough of people worrying for me. I need to be firm, no more Ms Nice.

Had my long gossip session with Nic today, awesome. My bottled up thoughts all unleashed. hahas. Man it feels good.
Another off day tomorrow, then followed by a Kuching flight.

This week is coming to an end, as in the weekends are approaching. =) and the weekend getaway. It feels good to be alone for a while some time.
These are just some random thoughts, nothing much.

Suicide is not chosen;
it happens when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain.


quoted from her.

No comments: