Sunday, January 25, 2009

Contradicts

May all those that got to work on CNY to gather around and congratulate each other on a good job well done that we are not going to take MC for it.

Hais, as contradicting as it may sound, Im quite affected that Im not going to gather with my family members to enjoy some steamboat and catching up session. To just sit around and hear the laughters in the hall. Looking at my aunts and uncle, taking group photos. Sit around to gamble and eating ba kwa. But on the other hand, I get to avoid answering questions avoid showing the fat side of me. Ha!. This year I didnt do much shopping. I bought only a red tube dress for my second day ( my only off day ), a simple black and white dress- not meant for CNY, 9 sets of new "DKNY" hahas.. if you know what I mean, ya that's about it. Kinda cost a bomb as well. Geez.

Hopefully I get to celebrate CNY next year..

Dont feel depress about it, not everything will go our way though. It's okay to not be around for CNY, just chill relax dont let it affect your working mood, put a smile on your face, these days will pass faster when you dont brood over it.

Cheer Up!! =)

No comments: